Monday, August 10, 2009

Face Of The Day


Getty

Novak Djokovic at the player fashion show Sunday in Montreal.

::
Montreal Live Scores

Singles - First Round
M Youzhny (RUS) d [14] M Cilic (CRO) 46 76(4) 61
[WC] F Niemeyer (CAN) d I Kunitsyn (RUS) 75 61
R Schuettler (GER) d F Serra (FRA) 64 60
I Andreev (RUS) d D Tursunov (RUS) 55 ret. (ankle)
P Mathieu (FRA) d G Garcia-Lopez (ESP) 75 06 61
J Chardy (FRA) d Y Lu (TPE) 67(5) 63 64
[WC] P Polansky (CAN) d [WC] B Agostinelli (CAN) 63 76(6)
S Wawrinka (SUI) d N Kiefer (GER) 64 61
[9] G Simon (FRA) vs [WC] F Dancevic (CAN)
M Safin (RUS) vs [13] G Monfils (FRA)
P Petzschner (GER) vs S Querrey (USA)
L Mayer (ARG) vs M Zverev (GER)

Doubles - First Round
[WC] R Nadal (ESP) / F Roig (ESP) d N Djokovic (SRB) / D Vemic (SRB) 75 64
D Ferrer (ESP) / T Robredo (ESP) d M Llodra (FRA) / J Tsonga (FRA) 76(6) 16 10-8
[Alt] J Coetzee (RSA) / J Melzer (AUT) d R Hutchins (GBR) / A Murray (GBR) 36 63 10-7

18 comments:

Karen said...

Man I could so do with some of that (even though it does not look like a lot), but I could do with some of that. Damn

Pamela said...

Wow .. I like him a litttttle more now? lol

Mara said...

speechless!!!

v said...

Is this how he always looked or has he been working out? LOL

Pamela said...

The one of him in the robe is actually sexier to me. Just wow Novak, who knew?

Karen said...

I dont think I will ever cheer for him as a player, but as a man he is one fine specimen. Have you seen his eyes? He has the most beautiful eyes. Matter of fact most of the guys on the ATP tour are quite good looking

Matt said...

Hehhehe I'm in agreement! He's ripped! Any other players feature in the show? Rafa???? ;)

HoiHa said...

The only one I decidedly would NOT like to see similarly attired (or not, as the case may be) is Murray ... but then they could hide most of him with a kilt.

oddman said...

Wow! What a pic to find on the top of the blog - (wolf whistle!) - mmm...mmmm....mmmmmmmmmm.

Not that Nole is my fave player or anything, but the bod is pretty good. Oh, I feel my age (down, cougar, down girl...)

He sure doesn't mind taking articles of clothing off, does he.

Good for him. Just can't see Rafa doing something like that. No no no.

pompelmo said...

Do not materialize tennis players please. A player should be admired for his play, not for the body in a little swimming suit! LOL

HoiHa said...

What's good for the goose ...

Marissa said...

I've always thought Nole was cute and this pic just reassures me. Karen, I agree about his eyes. Just beautiful.

tangerine said...

Body of the Year!

I hope Roger had front row seats to that, hehe.

Beth said...

Oooh, now that is a nice presentation, isn't it? Go Nole! I love it. He does have beautiful eyes. I'm glad he's so comfortable doing nearly the full monty!

Beth said...

More Nole pics? Can anyone point me to them? Smile.

vw said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7kA4QPJzhU&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcowbell%2Etypepad%2Ecom%2Fforty%5Fdeuce%2F&feature=player_embedded

Karen said...

Could this match with Federer be any more boring. I thought his matches were boring when he played people like Karlovic, but this one is like a dead weight. Ugh

Veruca Salt said...

i'm not a fan of novak's but i'm fanning myself over this pic.

wow!

me likey!